My New 5 Favorites!
Today I wanted to share some my of Friday Favorites with you. Life has been crazy around here with me being sick and zero cleaning getting done! I look forward to the day I have my energy back... soon I know.
Here are five items I wanted to share with you because I have been in love with them for a while now, and are too good not to share.
1. Starbucks Caramel Coffee- This is in your refrigerated area at your grocery store. I add a splash of coconut milk and ice to it every morning. I haven't been a huge fan of iced coffees but since being pregnant it is all I want! [Less expensive & less calories]
2. Nike Tennis Shoes- I rock the "mom" uniform basically everyday. [Tank- Leggings- Tennis Shoes] My black Nikes I usually wear nonstop should retire themselves but I have a hard time letting go. I got a new pair for Christmas and finally took them out once the weather got nice; I was too afraid to get them dirty! They are comfy and not frumpy ;) I highly suggest finding a great tennis shoe to pair up with leggings!
3. Chocolate Covered Bananas- O.M.G. I can't stop eating these! You can find them in the specialty ice cream section at the store. They come in bites or even on a stick. I also make them every now and then too; super easy and I add peanut butter sometimes. Man these really help with prego cravings and taste so good!
4. Charcoal Bar- As you know, I’m obsessed with Beautycounter products [toxin free!] I finally have my make-up and skin care regiment down and now I am trying out more of their products. I do not know why I haven't used this product earlier! I use it 2-3 times a week at night and it sucks your black heads away and tightens your pores like no other. It is great for men and women [some use it on their backs if they have any back acne too!] They also just released a charcoal mask that I just ordered and can't wait to try. GO CHARCOAL!!
5. Grapefruit Oil- I actually got this oil a while ago thinking I’ll use it for all the weight loss benefits... Well, now that’s out of the picture ;) Now I just diffuse it and it makes my house smell so good! I know many use this oil for curbing sugar cravings, stress and decreasing fluid retention; I just haven't gotten that far with this oil yet! Very happy I jumped on the oil bandwagon!
If you have any questions about any of the products I listed feel free to reach out or comment below. I hope you all have a fabulous weekend & keep cool if you’re in Minnesota [high 90's and high humidity!]